Welcome to CryoProsUnited -
YOUR COMMUNITY TO GROW your cryotherapy business, network, and expertise
LET'S GET STARTED! What is your priority TODAY?
Your monthly membership fee of only $99 will cover:
A library of resources*
- Accepted terminology
- Descriptions of cryotherapy and other popular wellness services with applications, benefits, limitations, and risks
- Study reports
- Success stories and case studies
- Market research data
- Quality photographs
- A collection of social media designs
* The library is open-source and ever-growing with additions and updates every month. Instead of searching the Internet for hours, go straight to what you need when you need it.
Online training and DIY help
- Unlimited access to CryoProsUnited online courses - one membership covers the training needs of your entire team
- Examination and certification of your new recruits
- A new done-for-you yet editable set of social media designs and captions every month
- Monthly seminars on the hottest topics in the industry
- Recordings of all our seminars to date
- Regular sales and marketing workshops in our member-only Facebook group
- Training videos and handouts from our trusted industry partners
- Benchmark checklists, templates, and forms
Exclusive community of owners*
- A member-only Facebook group of sales and marketing workshops and best practices
- Live Q&A sessions with our core team members and expert partners
- Monthly small group Zoom meetups
- Once-a-year in-person boot camp
- Regular video interviews with industry experts and cryotherapy business owners
- Exchange of testimonials
* This community is a CLUB of cryotherapy business owners. It is designed for members to network, get to know each other, and learn from each other. It is more focused, more personal, and more uniting than any public forum.
And there is more, in case you are looking for some hands-on help
While our membership does not include any 1 on 1 time, we understand that you may need some from time to time. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS ASK. Pick anything from our A La Carte menu of services. As a member, you will get a special member-only pricing to consult with our core team members or expert partners and to purchase anything done-for-you. We cover the entire field of expertise and give you a flexibility to request it only when needed.
Who we are and WHY WE ARE QUALIFIED to help your business excel
Hello, fellow cryotherapy business owner!
I am Antra Getzoff, the Founder of CryoProsUnited, and I am excited we've met, as I have no doubt we can help each other and grow stronger together.
We are very much alike. We have taken huge risks and left something well-established behind to enter uncharted territory. I just did it sooner than most. In 2010, I left not only a good career, but also my home country, family, and belongings to move to the United States with nothing but two suitcases and a dream that Americans may fall in love with cryotherapy as much as I had.
I started building my new cryo business from scratch. There was no awareness, and cryotherapy market was simply non-existent; so, the beginning was rough. Only one person showed up at my soft opening. I spent endless hours researching and trying to figure out the best way to explain what I was doing, the best approach to grow. Against all odds, I made it work - in 2016, my company reached $1M in sales, and I made my first 6-figure income.
Now I have AMAZING PARTNERS who want to see the cryotherapy industry blossom as much as I do. Our team's shared vision, passion, knowledge, experience, and connections WILL HELP YOU GROW.
Skyler Scarlett is our team's most publicly known member, thanks to two appearances on ABC's Shark Tank - in 2016 as a successful contestant and in 2020 as a guest presenter.
Skyler and his sister Brittney started Glace Cryotherapy in Carmel, California, in 2013 when the number of retail stores was still very low and cryotherapy was seen as an exotic new experience rather than a commitment to wellness. They successfully sold their first location in 2016 and a cryotherapy franchise in 2017.
Another location followed in Mountain View, CA, in cooperation with a billion-dollar health club chain LA Fitness. In just 420 sq. feet and with one employee, the business was able to generate more than $400,000 in revenue.
For his business acumen, Skyler has been featured in Forbes and Entrepreneur. During his cryotherapy career, he has administered tens of thousands of cryotherapy sessions and sold more than $1M worth of wellness services and more than 1,000 memberships.
Skyler's favorite topic to teach is SALES, and we are partners and team members because we love using what we know to help others. Reach out and see for yourself!
Rick Walton is our MARKETING expert, believer in continuous learning, and a true team player.
Before starting Cutting Edge Cryo, his cryotherapy business, in 2016, Rick spent 6 years as a medical device representative for invasive spine surgeries. Helping people with various spine conditions and disabilities and seeing the healthcare system from the perspective of reaction rather than prevention, he realized how much people needed an alternative way of alleviating pain, healing, and fighting atrophy to the body.
Just after leaving the medical field, Rick established a holistic wellness center in Lewisville, Texas, which is now state-of-the-art facility and a benchmark for many. In 2018, he also obtained a real estate license.
Rick's passion is not only helping his clients achieve optimal wellness but also teaching fellow business owners how to establish better presence in the market to share the wonderful wellness therapies and technology with more people. This is were his Cryo Consulting Group steps in.
From tips, tricks, and educational seminars to completely done for you services, Rick and his skilled team is ready to help you avoid frustration and waste of money on cookie-cutter marketing agencies.